Thursday, November 24, 2011

Huron Valley Sinai Hospital, Commerce Township, MI

I've heard that the ambulance drivers call this place "Happy Valley" because everyone there is so nice.  I've never been an inpatient there, but it's where I usually have my medical tests, and it is consistently a happy and easy accessibility experience.  Pull up to Valet Parking and the greeter is there with a wheelchair and a smile.  If your destination is close to the entrance, they'll just take you there immediately, but if not, they'll get assistance or let you use one of their motorized wheelchairs.  Once you're done with your appointment, a quick call summons return transportation.  None of this waiting around for up to an hour for someone to take you back, and absolutely no put-upon looks. Plus, in my experience, the hospital personnel have taken responsibility for the whole transportation issue, so I can just relax and not worry about getting around.

No comments:

Post a Comment